“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you play? Play expands your Self-Love!
How often do you give yourself permission to have WILD FUN? Wondrously magical wild fun! If you are like most women I know, then probably not often enough. Play is not wasted time because it fosters joy, better health, improved mood, and supports all parts of you to come alive! It helps you to be fully present with your life. When you play your creativity expands, your heart opens, and your joy explodes! Do you really know a better use of your precious time?
The wonderful things in life are often over looked. We tell ourselves we will fully live and fully love when we have more time. We will have wild fun when we retire. After all, then we will have time. The truth is you have the same 24 hours in your day as the person who plays regularly. The difference is they understand the importance of scheduling themselves into their life. This is your wonderful precious life…come fully alive Now! Don’t waste another second. Discover your passion and follow your heart.
When we take the time to play we allow all of our senses to open to amazing possibilities. Our creativity is activated which often sparks new original ideas that can expand into life changing opportunities. No play time is not wasted time. Begin having wild fun now!
“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct.” – Carl Jung
Play things to do:
- Roller or ice skate. (Glide your way to fun)
- Play hide and seek. (with kids, adults or your dog)
- Board games (remember Monopoly fun?)
- Make a snowman (winter)
- Hula Hoop (Yes, it is making a comeback)
- Climb (A rock wall or a mountain)
- Zip line (My bucket list item I will do in the Spring)
- Water park (Slide into the water with the thrill of the splash)
- Bike (remember how it felt racing downhill?)
- Dance (make up your own moves…you have a dancer inside)
- And so much more!
Please let me know what you do for play. I would love to hear from YOU!